Anyone can enjoy the great atmosphere at our club.
We are in a heritage building in the heart of Circular Quay.
Visit us at:
12-14 Loftus Street, Circular Quay, Sydney 2000
Ph. (02) 9235 1533
Fax. (02) 9235 1582
Dumpling Bar @ Loftus
Ground Floor 12-14 Loftus Street, Sydney
Ph. (02) 9247 6350
Monday – Sunday: 12.00pm – 9.00pm
(Thursday & Friday open to 10.00pm)
North Ocean Chinese Restaurant
First Floor 12-14 Loftus Street, Sydney
Ph. (02) 9247 9450
Monday – Friday: 12.00pm – 3.00pm
Monday – Sunday: 5.00pm – 9.00pm (Friday open till 10.00pm)
Please click below to apply for club membership:View Application
The Gallipoli Art Prize Competition commenced in 2006 and will be conducted annually.
- 2017: “The Sphinx, Perpetual Peace” by Amanda Penrose Hart
- 2016: “Yeah, Mate” by Jiawei Shen
- 2015: “Boy Soldiers” by Sally Robinson
- 2014: “Gallipoli Evening 2013” by Idris Murphy
- 2013: “Dog in a Gas Mask” by Peter Wegner
- 2012: “Trench Interment” by Geoff Harvey
- 2011: “Sacrifice” by Hadyn Wilson
- 2010: “The dead march here today” by Raymond Arnold
- 2009: “Smoke/PinkLandscape/Shovel” by Euan Macleod
- 2008: “Max Carment, War Veteran (The last portrait)” by Tom Carment
- 2007: “Glorus Fallen” by Lianne Gough
- 2006: “Ataturk’s Legacy” by Margaret Hadfield
The Gallipoli Art Prize Organising Committee invites any eligible artist to submit a painting for the Gallipoli Art Prize, which will be administered by the Gallipoli Memorial Club Limited (hereafter referred to as the Club) and under the control of the Gallipoli Art Prize Organizing Committee.
Prize money of $20,000 is awarded to the artist. The Club’s acquisition of the work and its copyright remain property of the Gallipoli Memorial Club Museum Fund.
The Gallipoli Art Prize will be awarded to the artist who best depicts the spirit of the Gallipoli Campaign as expressed in the Club’s “Creed”.
The Club’s Creed is:
We believe that within the community there exists an obligation for all to preserve the special qualities of loyalty, respect, love of country, courage and comradeship which were personified by the heroes of the Gallipoli Campaign and bequeathed to all humanity as a foundation for perpetual peace and universal freedom.
Registered Club Act Regulatory Sign.
Please think about your choices—Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing.